For those whose heart
beats for the sea
Whether you're into fishing boats, seals, bunkers, stunning fish, or simply believe that the museum is the best place to visit, there are many benefits to purchasing an annual pass!
We have only one type of annual pass, which is personal and costs 350 DKK per card. The price is the same for everyone - whether you're an adult or a senior citizen. However, children and youths under 18 always have free admission to the museum.
Children under 18 years old are always free
Great benefits with an annual pass!
Free admission to the museum
As an annual pass holder, you can visit us as often as you like!
Children under 18 are always free.
10% discount on at the museum
With your annual pass in hand, there are discounts to be had!
- 10% discount in Café MS Smag
- 10% discount in the museum shop
Admission discount AT THE NATURAL HISTORY MUSEUMS
As an annual pass holder, you can save 50% on the entrance ticket at one of the 7 natural history museums in Denmark.
Applies to the following museums:
- MUSEUM MORS
- NATURHISTORISK MUSEUM AARHUS
- STATENS NATURHISTORISKE MUSEUM
- MUSEUM SØNDERJYLLAND
- GEOMUSEUM FAXE
- FUR MUSEUM
This discount agreement expires on 1/1/2024.
Admission discount at DAZA
As an annual pass holder, you can save 15% on the entrance ticket at DAZA institutions (Danish Zoological Gardens & Aquariums).
The following institutions are included:
Discount at "the visiting partnership"
The fine print
Terms and Conditions for the use of the annual pass:
- You must physically have the annual pass with you every time you visit the museum.
- The card is personal and must be physically presented each time you visit the museum.
- We may occasionally ask to see photo identification.
- The card will be revoked in case of misuse.
- The card is valid for one year from the date of issuance.
- If you lose your card, we can replace it for a fee of 50 kr.
- Purchased annual passes are non-refundable.
- You must agree that benefits and terms may be adjusted over time.
- Benefits are typically announced through Facebook and our newsletters, which you can subscribe to via email.
In the self-service portal, you can log in with your email address.
In the self-service portal, you can:
- Check your year annual pass' expiration date
- Renew your annual pass
- Set your annual pass for automatic renewal
- Update your contact information
The self-service portal is in Danish.